Your main tasks will be:
- Work in teams on large residential/hotels up to 10 storey’s framed in concrete, steel and more recently CLT (Cross Laminated Timber) to low rise commercial projects on large floor plates
- Take on a supporting and mentoring role to graduate level draftspeople in their development
- Provide structural drafting on specific projects producing comprehensive drawing packages both in 2D CAD and 3D Revit packages
- Work collaboratively with engineering staff and other design draftspeople to ensure design documentation is issued in accordance with the project programme
- Be responsible for document control for both drawings and other project documents
- Co-ordinate with other project consultants (architect, services, contractors, quantity surveyors etc) to incorporate all relative information into the design
- Work closely with your mentor to ensure workload is manageable and appropriate
You are a motivated Intermediate Draftsperson looking for a challenge and the opportunity to extend and/or apply their extensive technical skills. You will be an integral part of the design team and will get to work with experts in the industry. To apply for this position, the required attributes are:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in structural drafting (with a minimum of 1 in Revit).
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills and ability to manage and mentor more junior staff.
- Client focus on delivering projects
- Strong focus on professional development
- You must hold a New Zealand Work Visa